small print that ensures your privacy ...
The internet and
e-mail are pretty powerful media, and there are those that look
to harvest your personal information so that you are bombarded with
unwanted e-mails and snail mail that you didn't ask for and more
importantly, don't want.
I believe that you
should only get the information you have asked for.
I have a simple policy
to ensure you can provide your personal details or surf our website
secure in the knowledge that your personal details are safe.
Here it is ...
The Edie Freeman
You can surf the Edie Freeman website secure in the knowledge that
your personal details will not be taken and stored unless you specifically
choose to send them to me to obtain further information about me
and what I do;
2. If you send me an e-mail or snail mail asking about my services,
I will store your e-mail address so that I can reply and also send
you future information about me that I think may be of interest
3. If you do not want me to save your details and to e-mail or post
information to you as in (2) above, then please indicate this in
your original message and I will ensure that no further information
or e-mails are sent to you;
4. I will only save your personal details for the purposes of sending
information to you about services relating to me and not relating
to any other third party;
5. I will not divulge your details in any way to any third party
for any purpose without your express consent;
6. If you do not want to receive any further e-mails, newsletters
or other correspondence from me, then please click here
to send me an e-mail with "REMOVE" in the subject box;
7. If I receive an e-mail as in (6) above, I undertake to remove
you from my mailing list immediately and you will receive no further
updates unless you specifically request them.
I hope the above
policy is clear and simple, but if you have any concerns or questions,
please contact me and I will be pleased to answer any queries you